- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- paprika to taste
- seasoned salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 (6.8 ounce) packages Spanish-style rice mix
- 2 (11 ounce) cans black bean soup, undiluted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium glass baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and season with paprika, seasoned salt, and pepper. Arrange the pineapple, orange, lemon, and red bell pepper around the chicken, reserving a few slices of each for serving.
- Bake chicken uncovered 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, season again with paprika, seasoned salt, and pepper, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- While chicken is baking, prepare the Spanish rice according to package directions and heat the undiluted black bean soup in a pot over medium heat. Serve each chicken breast and some of the cooked fruit and red bell pepper over equal portions of the Spanish rice, and topped with a few spoonfuls black bean soup. Arrange the reserved uncooked fruit and pepper slices around the rice.
Kat's sland Chicken, recipe