- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 10 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon extract, 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon zest, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven until the filling is set and no longer gooey inside, about 35 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven, let stand until it cools to room temperature, and cool in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Spread the lemon curd evenly over the top of the cheesecake filling.
- Spread the whipped topping over the lemon curd.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest. Refrigerate leftovers.
Lemon Lovers Luscious Cheesecake Pie, recipe