- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic salt, parsley, chives, pepper, Old Bay Seasoning, and seasoning salt. Rub the chicken breasts with 1/2 the mixture, and place the breasts in a medium baking dish.
- Toss the green bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onion with the remaining olive oil mixture. Arrange over the chicken.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring the vegetables once, until the vegetables are tender, the chicken is no longer pink, and its juices run clear.
Lisa's Easy Chicken, recipe