- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- 4 lemons, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts, skin-side up, in baking dish. Season chicken with 1/2 the salt, 1/2 the pepper, 1/2 the garlic powder, 1/2 the onion powder, and 1/2 the paprika, respectively. Turn the chicken over and season with remaining salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, the paprika, respectively. Squeeze lemons over the chicken; discard lemons and add 1 cup water to the baking dish.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1 1/2 cups water and chicken bouillon together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour bouillon mixture over chicken. Flip chicken skin-side up. Continue baking chicken in the oven until skin is golden and crispy, and the chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Lovely Lemon Chicken, recipe