- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, or to taste
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 carrots, chopped, or to taste
- 2 stalks celery, chopped, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded cabbage, or to taste
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 zucchini, chopped, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly coat a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place spaghetti squash, cut-side down, on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 40 minutes. Let cool until safe to handle, about 15 minutes.
- Separate strands of spaghetti squash with a fork and scoop into a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, cabbage, edamame, and zucchini. Saute, adding soy sauce and pepper, until tender but still crunchy, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to the bowl with the spaghetti squash and toss. Taste and season as desired.
low-calorie vegetarian filipino pancit, recipe