- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguini pasta
- 6 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguini in the pot, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the reserved water, tomatoes, basil, mint, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper until smooth. Toss with the cooked pasta to serve.
Mint Pesto Pasta, recipe