- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix onion, mushroom, milk, bread crumbs, eggs, and salt together in a large bowl. Break ground beef into small pieces and add to onion mixture; stir. Shape the beef mixture into a round loaf and place into a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl; spoon over the meatloaf.
- Continue cooking glazed meatloaf until the glaze is warmed, about 15 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Mushroom Meatloaf with Glaze, recipe