- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, or to taste
- 1 bell pepper, chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped, or to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple, or to taste
- Whisk orange marmalade, balsamic vinegar, red wine, olive oil, chives, basil, garlic, sage, garlic salt, and kosher salt together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Pour about 1/4 of the marinade into a resealable plastic bag; add mushrooms, bell pepper, and red onion. Squeeze air out of bag and seal.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a separate resealable bag; add chicken. Squeeze air out of bag and seal. Marinate vegetables and chicken in the refrigerator, 2 to 8 hours.
- Remove vegetables and chicken from bag and discard marinade. Thread vegetables, chicken, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook kabobs on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
Orange Chicken Kabobs, recipe