- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 (5 ounce) package freshly grated Romano cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- 4 small red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, stir together eggs, thyme, garlic powder, cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir in cream and peas, and pour into a small round baking dish. Arrange potatoes on top of the mixture, drizzle with olive oil, and dot with cubed butter.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Peas au Gratin, recipe