- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the pork chops about 5 minutes on each side. Remove chops from the skillet, and set aside.
- Mix the chicken broth, soy sauce and vinegar into the skillet, and bring to a boil. Return the pork chops to the skillet, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove chops from the skillet, reserving broth mixture, and set aside.
- In a bowl, blend the brown sugar, cornstarch, and pineapple juice. Mix into the skillet with the chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Serve with the cooked pork chops.
Pineapple Pork Chops, recipe