- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- For crust: In a bowl combine the crushed graham cracker, sugar and ginger. Melt the butter and stir into mixture.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Press crust mixture into bottom of pan using your hands.
- Place pan on a large piece of foil and wrap foil tightly up sides and around pan.
- For cheesecake filling: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl until well combined. Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add evaporated milk, mixing well.
- Slowly pour cheesecake filling onto crust mixture in prepared pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Place foil-wrapped pan inside a larger roasting pan. Place oven rack and carefully add enough hot water to reach halfway up sides of springform pan
- Bake 1 hour, or until center moves only slightly when shaken.
- Turn oven off. Crack open oven door, and allow cheesecake to cool inside oven 1 hour.
- Remove pan from water bath and set on a wire rack to cool completely. Cover top of pan with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
pumpkin cheesecake from disneyland park central bakery, recipe