- cooking spray
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix cooked quinoa, oat flour, almond milk, maple syrup, raisins, egg white, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top with quinoa mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool muffins completely in the tin, about 20 minutes, before removing.
Quinoa Raisin Breakfast Bites, recipe