- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package cheesecake-flavored pudding mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 7 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix white cake mix, water, lemon-flavored gelatin mix, egg whites, and canola oil together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Turn speed to medium and beat batter for 2 minutes. Fill muffin cups about 1/2-full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool cupcakes completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Beat milk and cheesecake-flavored pudding mix together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Transfer pudding to a pastry bag fitted with an icing tip. Break an opening into each cupcake using the icing tip and gently squeeze pudding into cupcake until it begins to swell.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, butter, and lemonade concentrate together in a bowl using an electric mixer until frosting is smooth and thickened; spread onto cupcakes.
raspberry lemonade cupcakes, recipe