- 1 (3 1/2) pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef gravy ( such as Campbell's® Franco-American®)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- Put roast in slow cooker crock.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, beef gravy, brown sugar, dry onion soup mix, vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the roast.
- Cook on High for 6 to 7 hours or on Low for 12 to 14 hours.
- Remove roast to a platter. Ladle liquid from the slow cooker into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Sprinkle flour into the liquid and stir; cook until the liquid thickens into a gravy, about 5 minutes. Serve gravy with the roast.
Roast in a Slow Cooker, recipe