- parsnips, peeled
- 6 large carrots, peeled
- 1 celery root, peeled
- 1 rutabaga, peeled
- 1 yellow onion, peeled
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Chop parsnips, carrots, celery root, rutabaga, and yellow onion into 1-inch pieces and place in a large sealable container. Add garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper; seal container and shake well to coat vegetables evenly. Distribute vegetables in a single layer in two 9x13-inch baking dishes; scrape remaining oil and seasonings from container onto vegetables.
- Roast in preheated oven until browned and easily pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
Roasted owa Root Vegetables, recipe