- 1 cup MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 boneless pork chops
- In small bowl, whisk together apple butter, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place chopped apples and onions in slow cooker. Add pork chops and pour apple butter mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, covered. Shred pork with two forks in cooker, and let meat marinate on low in sauce for 20 minutes, uncovered. Serve warm over rice or mashed potatoes.
Shredded Apple Pork, recipe