- 1 (8 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 cups frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking, saute onion and garlic in oil for about 5 minutes. Remove to bowl. Add shrimp to remaining drippings, and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir in artichoke hearts, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, pepper, and cooked onion. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes. Toss with pasta and parsley. Serve immediately.
Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine, recipe