- 64 fluid ounces tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 3 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cubed
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato and clam juice cocktail, shrimp, avocados, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
shrimp gazpacho, recipe