- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
- 3 ounces cooked jumbo shrimp
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Wring out excess moisture from cauliflower using a cheesecloth or towel to make 'rice.'
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, cream, parsley, salt, garlic powder, white pepper, black pepper, and sugar substitute in a small bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook for 1 minute. Add cream mixture; cook until shrimp are lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine cauliflower rice and soy sauce in the same saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve shrimp on top of the cauliflower rice.
shrimp scampi with cauliflower rice, recipe