- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch snow peas 15 seconds, strain and transfer to a bowl of cold water to chill. Drain and slice thin.
- In a large bowl, combine the snow peas, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, green onions, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste; toss and serve chilled.
Snow Pea and Napa Cabbage Slaw, recipe