- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 potatoes, scrubbed and diced, or more to taste
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery with leaves, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil into a slow cooker. Add potatoes, onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; cover with water. Stir in vegetable stock powder until dissolved. Season with salt, sage, thyme, bay leaves, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on High until potatoes are soft, about 6 hours.
Sonte's Slow Cooker Potato Soup, recipe