- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1 pound feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- Combine olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and sugar in a food processor; pulse mixture until smooth. Add a couple feta cubes at a time, processing between batches until mixture until thick and smooth.
- Transfer dip to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Spicy Feta Cheese Dip, recipe