- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets sole
- 1/4 pound cooked salad shrimp
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, green onion, garlic, and wine. Set aside.
- Lay filets flat, and divide shrimp evenly among them in a band across one end of each fillet. Roll up around shrimp, and secure with toothpick. Place in a baking dish. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika. Pour lemon juice mixture over the fish. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
- When fillets are nearly done, prepare sauce. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour. Transfer fish to serving platter ,and keep warm. Pour pan juices into butter/flour mixture; cook and stir until thickened. Pour over sole, and serve.
Stuffed Sole, recipe