- 1 (18 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- 1 cup hempseed
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 (12 ounce) bags dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli®)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Beat peanut butter in a bowl of a stand mixer on low speed until creamy. Add coconut oil, agave nectar, sea salt, flax seed, hempseed, rolled oats, dark chocolate chips, and pecan pieces respectively, beating dough well after each addition.
- Scoop dough into smalls balls onto a plate. Chill in the refrigerator until set, at least 30 minutes.
t's peanut butter balls, recipe