- 1 cup bulgur
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Place cracked wheat in bowl and cover with 2 cups boiling water. Soak for 30 minutes; drain and squeeze out excess water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wheat, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, parsley, mint, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Toss again prior to serving.