- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 3/4 cup frozen white corn
- 3/4 cup canned black beans
- 1/8 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 2 pineapple rings, cut into chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/8 head cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning over tilapia fillets and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake tilapia in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove fish from oven and cut each fillet into 3 pieces.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and add corn, black beans, and 1/8 teaspoon fajita seasoning; cook and stir over medium-high heat until heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and add pineapple; cook and stir over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Add onion to pineapple; cook and stir until heated through, about 1 minute more. Remove skillet from heat.
- Pour 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over high heat; add 4 tortillas and cook until heated through, about 30 seconds per side. Remove tortillas from skillet and repeat cooking the remaining tortillas in the remaining oil.
- Place a piece of tilapia onto each tortilla and top with corn mixture, pineapple mixture, cilantro, avocado, cabbage, sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
Tilapia Fish Tacos, recipe