- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked pasta
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream of celery soup, Cheddar cheese, milk, sour cream, mayonnaise, tuna, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a 9x5-inch loaf pan; stir until sauce is well mixed.
- Toss the pasta into the sauce until thoroughly coated. Spread the bread crumbs over the top of the pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Tuna Stroganoff Casserole, recipe