- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed processed American cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until almost al dente (until ALMOST cooked); drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add the chicken, peas, soup, whipped topping, American cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together and transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, then remove cover and bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool for 4 to 5 minutes, allowing cheese to thicken slightly.
Unbelievably Yummy Chicken Casserole, recipe