- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs, cracked into a bowl and whisked to combine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with 10 paper cupcake liners. For guaranteed crumble-free cupcakes, grease the liners.
- Beat together the oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, and eggs. Add the milk, and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the coconut flour and baking powder. Add this mixture to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Evenly divide the batter among the 10 liners, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake the cupcakes on the center rack of the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven, and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn them out of the pan onto a rack to cool completely.
- Frost the cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes, recipe