- 1 small potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place potato cubes into a small pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooled potato, cabbage, pomegranate seeds, and carrot in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl until well-mixed. Poured over potato mixture and toss to combine.
Zesty Salad, recipe