- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta, broken into fourths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound langostino lobster
- 1 1/2 cups peas
- 1 cup basil pesto sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted and oiled water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; saute bacon, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in hot oil until onion is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir white wine into bacon mixture; cook and stir until wine is absorbed, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir shrimp and langostino lobster into bacon mixture; saute until shrimp and langostino are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir cooked linguine into shrimp mixture. Stir peas, pesto sauce, and half-and-half into shrimp-linguine mixture; cook and stir until linguine absorbs the liquid, 5 to 10 minutes. Top servings with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Amazing Shrimp and Langostino Lobster Linguine, recipe