- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground turkey, onion, water chestnuts, bell pepper, garlic, parsley, soy sauce, water, ginger, salt, and pepper in a bowl; shape into 4 patties.
- Cook the turkey burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Asian Turkey Burgers, recipe