- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen medium shrimp, thawed
- 8 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1 teaspoon spicy seasoned salt (such as Lawry's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add green bell pepper and onion; cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir until pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in ham, seasoned salt, garlic salt, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour cream and milk into the saucepan. Continue to cook, stirring often, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese. Let sauce cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add pasta and toss to coat.
Austin's Shrimp Alfredo, recipe