- cooking spray
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pierce spaghetti squash in several places with a knife. Microwave on medium-high, rotating every 5 minutes, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from microwave. Let cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds. Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands with a fork. Transfer to the greased baking dish.
- Pour tomatoes, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, garlic, and salt over spaghetti squash; mix well. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 45 to 60 minutes.
Baked Spaghetti Squash Casserole, recipe