- 5 pounds unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Place cubed potatoes into a large kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and spread the potatoes onto baking sheets in a single layer. Chill the potatoes in the refrigerator until cold, about 2 hours.
- Mix the cooled potatoes, red onion, egg, mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Barbeque Potato Salad, recipe