- 1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Heinz Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large red onions, sliced thickly
- 2 racks lamb
- Stir ketchup with Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, parsley, oregano, lemon zest, pepper and salt. Divide mixture in half.
- Thread onion slices onto skewers so that they resemble lollipops. Brush half the marinade over lamb and onions. Marinate for 15 minutes. Preheat grill to medium. Set onions and lamb on grill, meaty side down.
- Grill, turning and basting often, for 25 minutes or until medium-rare. Grill onions for the same time, turning as needed. Rest meat for 10 minutes. Cut into 2 rib portions. Serve with onion rings.
BBQ Roasted Rack of Lamb, recipe