- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons liquid amino acids (such as Bragg®)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen®)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Whisk coconut milk, liquid amino acid, peanut butter, red curry powder, red curry paste, basil, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar together in crock of a slow cooker. Add onion, bell pepper, and cilantro to slow cooker; stir. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on High until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 3 hours. Add snap peas, stir, and continue cooking until peas are heated through, 5 to 10 minutes more.
Becky's Slow Cooker Gluten-Free Thai Chicken Curry, recipe