- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 ounces dark beer
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Allow 10 to 12 ounces of beer to reach room temperature and go flat. This will take approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine flattened beer, butter, cinnamon, salt, and honey in the pan of bread machine. Add flour and yeast being careful that the yeast does not touch the liquid. Select Dough setting, and Start.
- After the dough has risen, remove the dough from the pan. Form into a long loaf; cut and form rolls. Place on a floured baking sheet, cover, and allow to rise for approximately 45 minutes.
- Brush top of rolls with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
beer rolls, recipe