- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, or to taste
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, salad dressing, green onions, bacon, 1 teaspoon dill, thyme, black pepper, kosher salt, Worcestershire, and cayenne pepper in a bowl until ingredients are evenly distributed. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate cheese mixture for 2 hours.
- Mix 1 tablespoon dill and parsley in a small bowl; spread onto a clean work surface.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in dill and parsley to coat.
Boule de Fromage aux Herbes et au Bacon, recipe