- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; place in the preheated oven.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet. Cook and stir refried beans in bacon grease until heated through, about 1 minute. Cover beans and remove from heat.
- Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a bowl until uniform, about 1 minute. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add egg mixture. Cook and stir until almost solid, about 2 minutes; stir in Cheddar cheese and remove from heat.
- Top each warm tortilla with 2 tablespoons of refried beans, 2 bacon strips, half of the eggs, 1 tablespoon of salsa, and 1 tablespoon of sour cream. Roll tortillas into burritos.
Breakfast Burritos for Two, recipe