- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms, or to taste
- 3 scallions, or more to taste, chopped
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons spicy mango chutney, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground turkey, green apple, mushrooms, scallions, barbeque sauce, chutney, red pepper jelly, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper by hand in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties.
- Cook the turkey burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Brittany's Turkey Burgers, recipe