- cooking spray
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna packed in water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together in a large bowl until smooth. Add tuna in water, bread crumbs, and onion; mix until evenly moistened. Pack tuna mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and fully cooked in the center, about 30 minutes.
canned tuna loaf, recipe