- Pizza Crust:
- 3/4 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Original Coconutmilk Creamer
- 6 cups loosely packed cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons flax seed, ground
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 4 tablespoons oregano leaves (or Italian herb mixture)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup mozzarella-style shreds (like Daiya brand)
- White Sauce:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1/2 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Original Culinary Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mozzarella-style shreds (like Daiya brand)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (400 if using a convection oven).
- Cut cauliflower into medium-small sized florets, and steam until fork tender.
- Blend cauliflower in food processor until it looks like rice or quinoa in size, then, in a kitchen towel, squeeze out excess water and place cauliflower into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flax seed and warm water, and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix all crust ingredients into large bowl (with cauliflower) and mix with hands until just combined.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, spray parchment paper with non-stick spray (or use silicone baking sheet) and press out dough until around 1/2 inch thick, (with slightly thicker edges).
- Cook crust for around 45 minutes, or until just browned and fairly solid.
- While crust cooks, blend garlic, culinary coconut milk, 1 tablespoon oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in saucepan over medium heat, and cook until thick (or has reduced by about 1/2).
- Add sauce to crust, and top rest of mozzarella-style shreds and your favorite sliced vegetables (for example, 1 cup each (85 g) sliced Brussels sprouts, yellow squash, and red peppers).
- Place topped pizza back in oven for around 12 minutes or until toppings are just starting to crisp.
- Slice into squares or rectangular slices.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Garlic Coconut Cream Sauce, recipe