- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Toss zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt in a colander and drain for 10 minutes. Wrap vegetables in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible; transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Whisk flour, eggs, milk, seafood seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Stir zucchini, chicken, feta cheese, and chives into the batter until well blended.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; pan-fry heaping tablespoonfuls of batter in the hot oil in batches, flattening fritters with a spoon to about 3-inches wide, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer fritters to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining vegetable oil and batter. Serve with sour cream.
Chicken, Chive, and Feta Zucchini Fritters, recipe