- 5 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Combine chicken with ground pepper, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and wine in a shallow bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours (overnight is best).
- Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade (save marinade) and place in a shallow pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 15 minutes).
- In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Pour over chicken, toss and serve. Yummy!
Chicken Scampi, recipe