- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 medium poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 8 corn tortillas or taco shells
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with chili powder in large bowl; add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lime juice; toss. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook poblano pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add 2 cups water to skillet and Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Rice Pilaf and cook according to package directions. Stir in chicken.
- Serve in corn tortillas or taco shells and serve, if desired, with sour cream, lime wedges and salsa verde.
Chili Lime Chicken Tacos, recipe