- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch Chinese five-spice powder
- Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry, black bean sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and five-spice powder. Pour marinade over pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove tenderloins from refrigerator while the oven preheats.
- Bake pork in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or to desired doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then slice diagonally into thin slices.
Chinese Pork Tenderloin, recipe