- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- Place oats in a blender or food processor and pulse until oats resemble flour. Transfer oats to a large bowl and stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter, milk, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in another bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in vanilla extract with the last egg; stir in oat mixture until well blended. Fold in peanut butter chips, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drop 1-inch spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookie centers are set, 10 to 12 minutes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, recipe