- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 10 chocolate covered peanut butter cups, cut into eighths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool for 1 or 2 minutes on sheet before removing, or they will fall apart.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, recipe