- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons crushed black pepper, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Miami-style sazon seasoning (sazon completa)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, trimmed and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 2 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper, garlic, sazon seasoning, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl. Add flank steak; mix until well-coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak in a single layer; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Whisk remaining 2/3 cup olive oil, juice of 2 limes, zest of 1 lime, remaining 1 tablespoon kosher salt, remaining 1 tablespoon black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl to make dressing.
- Place onion, baby spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil in bowl with dressing; toss until combined. Serve salad with steak.
Churrasco on a Bed of Baby Spinach Tossed in Lime Dressing, recipe